Women, infants and children living in Pennsylvania, who are at medical or nutritional risk, and who meet WIC income guidelines may apply for WIC benefits. Fathers of children under the age of 5 are encouraged to enroll their children in the WIC Program. Just like any other parent or guardian, fathers may bring their children to appointments, attend nutrition counseling sessions, and redeem food benefits for their children. Grandparents and foster parents who have custody of grandchildren or children under the age of 5 may apply on their behalf.
- Contact The Foundation for Delaware County WIC Call Center at 484-471-3320, or
- Call the PA WIC toll-free hotline 1-800-WIC-WINS (1-800-942-9467) and ask to be connected with the WIC office closest to your home, or
- Visit PA WIC for more information or to complete and submit an online pre-application form
What to bring to your first WIC appointment or recertification appointment?
- Proof of identity for each applicant. Bring a picture ID such as a driver’s license or valid school ID, or two of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Resident card
- Health insurance card
- Voter registration card
- Immunization record
- Baby’s hospital papers
- Crib card/foot prints
- Proof of income for everyone in the household, such as current pay stubs, an unemployment card or income tax return
- Medical Assistance cards and/or statement of benefits received through TANF or food stamps, if applicable
- Proof of Pennsylvania residency, such as a driver’s license, a copy of a lease, a utility bill, or recent mail with your name and address
- Immunization records for all children 2 years of age or younger
- Children under age 5
- If applicable, proof of pregnancy from your doctor stating your due date
- Blood work results (hematocrit or hemoglobin) if available
What to bring to your benefit pick-up appointment?
- To protect the health of our families, staff and neighbors, please wear a face mask/covering and practice social distancing when visiting your WIC office.
- Photo ID
- eWIC benefit card
- Any documents requested by WIC staff that you may have forgotten at your last visit
Your Local WIC Offices and Hours of Operation
To make a WIC appointment, to reschedule your WIC appointment, or to apply for WIC benefits call The Foundation for Delaware County WIC Call Center, (484) 471-3320, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
For your convenience, the Foundation for Delaware County WIC Program has three locations to serve you in Delaware County. Clinic addresses, phone and fax numbers are listed below.
Applicants and program participants are seen by appointment. Please call 484-471-3320 for an appointment.
During the COVID 19 crisis, should you need to follow up on your WIC benefits or have issues with your benefit card, please call your clinic directly.
Women and families with breastfeeding and nutrition related questions can call 484-472-7022 for assistance.