Join us in moving Delaware County forward. The skilled staff and volunteers in our programs address some of our region’s most pressing problems. Our grants support nonprofits that have a proven impact. But our ability to transform Delaware County for the better depends on you.
Donors to the Delaware County COVID-19 Response Fund are invited to select that fund under “Gift Designation” below. Thank you for your care and generosity during this unprecedented crisis.
The Foundation for Delaware County, a 501(c)(3) organization, offers a wealth of donation options. You can:
- Donate via check to The Foundation for Delaware County (indicate on the note section if donation is for a specific fund). Checks can be addressed to The Foundation for Delaware County, 200 East State Street, Suite 304, Media, PA 19063
- Make a gift of appreciated stock. The foundation’s DTC # is 0141
- Donate to our annual appeal
- Support an event
- Contribute to a particular area of focus
- Establish a donor advised or scholarship fund
- Make a planned gift
- Donate via United Way by selecting Donor Option #49443
No matter how you choose to give, we welcome your interest and generosity. You can donate online now. And find out about other options below.